PEI is co-sponsoring a workshop with APECS on Science Communication at the 2014 Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR) Open Science Conference in Auckland, New Zealand. The workshop will be held on August 24th, 2014. Lead organizers for PEI are Sarah Bartholow and Heidi Roop.
This workshop will cover different themes including:
- The Art of Communicating in the Classroom - PEI Lead Organizer
- The Power of Social Media: Making Use of Social Networks, Blogs, and Podcasts
- Information Aesthetics: Multiple Methods for Creative Communication
- Photography: More than Words
- Media 101: The Do’s and Don’ts When Interacting with the Media
- In-Reach: Information Exchange Within and Across Disciplines
More workshop information can be found here.
Conference details and registration information can be found here.